The best way for a nonprofit to manage their technology stack is to select the right tools, platforms and people that fit their organization's needs and budget.
How technology is implemented efficiently and effectively is what BridgeTECH is all about!
Over the course of 3 days, we will explore ways that enable nonprofit organizations to establish processes, explore the tech product landscape, and consider how to train and find the best people to extract the maximum value from your technology investments. A nonprofit’s technology should be able to provide data on how the organization is progressing, help identify potential areas of improvement, and support the overall growth of the organization. This can be done through established tools like CRM systems or custom software development. Additionally, gaining access to cloud-based services can help organizations leverage the power of virtual collaboration, automation, machine learning and data analysis. Finally, it is important to consider implementing strategies and solutions that will ensure security and privacy of data, protect against cyber threats, and enable the organization to scale as needed.
Learn from industry leaders, fellow trail blazing nonprofits and each other at BridgeTECH 2023.
But wait there’s more! Your education doesn’t stop on Wednesday at BridgeTECH, on Thursday and Friday during the regular Bridge Conference educational sessions, there is a track dedicated to technology AND, you can take advantage of all the other Bridge educational and networking opportunities as well as the Solutions Showcase!
To register to attend, click here!
Interested in having a demo table? Exhibiting? Or being a Sponsor at BridgeTECH – contact email@example.com
|7:30 AM||4:30 PM||BridgeTECH Experience Registration Opens|
|9:00 AM||10:30 AM||Opening General Session with Keynote Speaker
Greater than the Sum: A Case for Collective Action
Lance Pierce, CEO, NetHope
|10:30 AM||10:45 AM||BridgeTECH Refreshment Break|
|10:45 AM||11:20 AM||BridgeTECH Breakout Sessions
- How Nonprofits Use Marketing Automation to Personalize Donor Experience
- Nonprofit Email: Data-Backed Insights for Better Engagement
- Selecting Your Nonprofit Technology: A Checklist for Success
|10:45 AM||12:00 Noon||- Data Visualization for fun and (non)profit
- How to Convert Volunteers into (the Strongest) Donors
-Your Digital Infrastructure IS Your Strategic Plan
|11:25 AM||12:00 Noon||- Digital Fundraising Strategies: Leveraging Technology for Greater Impact
- Keeping the Love Alive: Optimizing the Donor Journey
- The Secret to Tech Success is Not Technology. (It's People!)
|12:00 PM||1:15 PM||BridgeTECH Lunch & Keynote
Tired of Bad Data? Focus on Feelings, Not Features
Tim Lockie, CEO, The Human Stack
|1:30 PM||2:05 PM||BridgeTECH Breakout Sessions
- A Data-Driven Approach to Future-Proofing Fundraising
- AI in Nonprofit Fundraising: Key Factors in Selecting and Implmenting AI Capabilities
- Leveraging Technology to Improve Donor Rates
|1:30 PM||2:45 PM||- Maching Learning for Nonprofit Marketers - Find the Right Constituents & Fuel Your Fundraising
- Nonprofit Technology Panel: Platform Selection and Implementation
- Winning the Competition for Connection: The Case for Using Advanced Technologies to Personalize Your Fundraising Practice
|2:10 PM||2:45 PM||- Automation vs. Artificial Intelligence: What's What
- Breaking through Resistance: Strategies for Successfully Implementing Technology Innovation in Nonprofits
- Case Study: How a Nonprofit Drove Omnichannel Storytelling Through Strategic Partnerships
|2:45 PM||3:15 PM||BridgeTECH Refreshment Break|
|3:15 PM||4:30 PM||BridgeTECH Closing General Session & Keynote
The Farmlink Project
Aidan Reilly, Co-Founder, Farmlink
Reilly's presentation will be followed by a 30 minute film about Farmlink!